Bienvenue,أهلا

Bienvenue,أهلا

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Luck everyone


Just a few days before the end of this session, I would like to thank everyone in class. This is the first time when I have the chance to meet and chat with my classmates, not like before when I used to feel like an anonymous. In- class activities were really helpful to know each other and to make a safer atmosphere for knowledge. Therefore, I would like to think all of you for making this session so special for me. Also, I would like to think Professor William for his time and his advice, and for giving us the opportunity to know each other. I wish to all of you a lot of luck and success.

2 comments:

  1. I agree too, i felt that we did get to meet everyone and it was good and you know. hopefully we can stay in touch hand see in the future how everyone is doing with their life and career. What did they take from the class and into the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes hopefully everyone reachs his or her goals.

    ReplyDelete