Bienvenue,أهلا

Bienvenue,أهلا

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Change of Plan


Well after I had a long chat with one of my classmates, I figure out that the name of school that a student is going to is very important. Also, we talked about majors and careers and how the person need to take into consideration a lot of things before making his or her mind. Sending time and money are really priceless, so as students we need to think twice before making any careless decision. I send a lot of time recently talking about majors and school where I need to go to; yet I feel that I still need to do a lot of research, but I’m comfortable with my new ways of thinking. I would like to think you her for her time, and I would like to say, “Your advices were really helpful.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Saida, I will be billing you for my time. Just kidding, I'm glad I could be of help but I also hope I did not discourage you from anything. I know we talked for about an hour about college choice and careers and I was dreadfully honest with you about undergrad degrees having to come from a top school if you're heading into the world of investment banking. Unfortunately, this is not going to change anytime soon and people are only getting more certifications as time goes by. But an education is always worth it no matter what you study - there is no such thing as a useless degree and you should be confident with the choices you make because you're an intelligent girl and that will come across in any interview!

    Keep doing what you're doing and you have my email if you're ever in need of advice again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Having you as a firend is a big honor. This is my first time when I make a firendship with someone from my class. Also, You gave me a clear vision about the job markets, and that was really helpful. Thank you for everything and keeping touch.

    ReplyDelete