Bienvenue,أهلا

Bienvenue,أهلا

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Resume

I read so many articles about resumes, and I found out why no one called me for an interview before. The cause was my resume itself. Therefore, I wrote few advices that might be helpful for some of you. Some people might know this already, but just to remind you and remind myself.
Professional resume is a model of who you are in words. It introduces you to a person, who is interest in something, and your resume makes you marketing yourself to satisfy that person’s need, and this that makes standards resumes history.
Today, your resume must be designed to fit what the employers are seeking. It does not matter to list all your experiences if they do not related to the potential job. Try to be specific because that what might give you a chance to an interview. Therefore, people who are looking for job must pay attention to what they are putting in their resumes in order to get it. And remember:
• Make your resume simple and clear.
• Ask yourself what makes my resume special then others.
• Make sure that your resume has something to do with the job that you applying to.
• Be creative in your resume, but do not lie.
• Be prepared to develop and explain each line in your resume the day of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment