Bienvenue,أهلا

Bienvenue,أهلا

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Choosing your career

Looking at the table of the best and worst job in 2010 and the categories based it on; I personally believe this survey is really helpful. As someone who does not want to waste her time switching from one career to another, I have been searching for a career that fits my interests for more than 3 years. I was looking for certain categories to find out the right job that satisfied my needs, socially, psychologically, financially, and physically.

I want a comfortable environment where I can work peacefully because I cannot be effective in a lousy place. Income is also a very important criterion; if I need to sacrifice my family’s time, I have to have something in return. Stress and Physical Demands, life is tensed enough; we deal with stress every day, and having a stressful career would not help at all in my case. Finally, the outlook, I classified myself as an ambitious person, so I definitely take in consideration the Employment Growth, Income Growth Potential, and the benefits that companies provide. Ending up in a small firm is not one of my goals at all.

Some people might find my measurements of seeking the right career bizarre, or useless, but I think it depends on the person personality and his or her priority in life. For me, when I was chasing my career, I looked behind the present for two reasons. First, choosing your career is designing your fundament step in your future. Second, I care about my family, so before I chose any career I must consider my family first. A career job is not just about me. The right career for me is the one that satisfied my interest and my family’s needs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment